Nigeria @ the tip of your tongue
Orders: 083 993 0032
Taste Full Plate
Cape Town's most acclaimed home-made Nigerian food delivery service
Click to view full Menu
Our Source and Choice of Ingredients
- 95% of our ingredients are directly sourced from trusted farmers and traders in Nigeria.
- Locally sourced ingredients are carefully selected to ensure they are dirt and sand free.
- Our palm oil is always RED in its original state NOT adulterated with vegetable oil as most of the oil around because it is directly sourced from the village in Nigeria. This also means that our palm oil is cold pressed and not over refined making it retain its aroma and nutrients like Vitamin A and E in the highest natural state. Vitamin A and E is highly recommended against Cancer and Stroke.
- We keep our vegetables green and fresh not overcooked.
- Our Stews are cooked with Canola oil NOT the normal cooking oil. Canola oil is naturally cholesterol free because it does not contain saturated fat. Canola oil is rich in Omega 6 which is highly recommended for students because it helps the brain function smart. Canola oil is also rich in Omega 3 which is good for the heart.
- Even with Canola and the best of palm oil, we ensure that we use the right proportions to reduce excess oil.
- We take time to remove excess fat from our chicken whether is the hard chicken or the soft one.
- We are generous with the use of crayfish so that the quanity of salt and seasonings high in sodium is reduced.